The reason you have no gas is due to a few reasons:-
- Natural loss, most systems lose 15% a year.
- Service ports are leaking, and service port caps are not on tight enough, or seals are missing in service port caps.
- You may have a porous leak that is virtually undetectable and will slowly escape over a few weeks period.
- Condensor may have stone damage.
- Seals may be leaking. This is common if you have not used your ac system much at all.
There are a few options available: if your system has no gas and no leaks are detected after a nitrogen pressure test and vacuum test.
- You can have the system re-gassed and hope it is due to not being serviced for years and is a natural loss.
- You can have UV dye put into the system to detect any future leaks if it is a porous leak.
- We can put some leak seal into the system, that will seal any porous leaks and re-conditions all your rubber seals to prevent any leaks. This is an extra
We recommend using a website called www.autoairconparts.co.uk for any air conditioning parts you require.
If you need a mechanic to carry out your repairs we can strongly recommend a mechanic called Steve on 07866
996235 or an Auto Electrician called Daryll on 07902 101911